January 11, 2022
2021 has been an incredible year at DUDLEY! As we move into 2022, we are reflecting on the past 12 months with our team and celebrating all we’ve accomplished.
- We added (or transitioned from our internship program) SEVEN new full time engineers! Patti, our staff accountant, and Craig, our Chief Financial Officer, also joined the team.
- We exceeded the lofty goals that we set for ourselves at the end of 2020.
- We launched the Austin office with the transplant of Saroj Shrestha, PE and continued to build a client base in the region.
- We re-branded the firm to DUDLEY and rolled out our new look.
- We launched geotechnical and environmental services with the key hire of Taylor Stinson, PE.
- We overhauled our website with the help of Fidelis!
At the end of 2021, our entire team joined together to bond, brainstorm and build our vision for 2022. Our Vision Planning session (hosted at the local Cavalry Court conference center) included a recap of our 2021 goals, a dive into our team’s individual and collective strengths with the Clifton StrengthsFinder program, and a discussion on what we will invest in during 2022: our people, systems and culture. We are making a concerted effort to keep our quality standards high while also ensuring we can scale our success with solid systems and an exceptional team. In 2022, you’ll see us grow in staff size and widen our geographical reach. With key hires in the pipeline, we’ll be bolstering our team for even bigger growth in the near and long term future. Last, but certainly not least, we are thrilled to break ground on our new office this year. We worked with Arc Three Studio to come up with a beautiful, functional design that will serve as our headquarters in the Brazos Valley.
Thank you to all our friends, family, partners, clients, and collaborators for an incredible 2021. Here’s to even more success and fun in 2022!